Education is the cornerstone of IFMA’s Facility Fusion. Each session is hand-selected by a committee of knowledgeable practitioners, partners and IFMA staff to ensure the value and relevance of the content presented.
Sessions will be organized into 5 topic track areas:
- Leadership & Management – this track will cover leadership and management trends and topics for anyone that is leading a team.
- Leading and Bleeding Edge – This track will highlight new and visionary FM concepts and practices
- IFMA Volunteer Leaders Track – this track will cover leadership and management trends and topics for IFMA’s chapter, council and community officers.
- Component/Council/Industry Specific – this track will offer education focused on subjects and best practices unique to managing specific types of facilities.
- Best Practices/Quality – this track will share best practices from world-class organizations that clearly demonstrate superior performance for many FM functions.
- Cutting Edge Solutions – This track is designed for all levels of IFMA Corporate Sustaining Partners. These sessions are educationally rich in content and offer cutting edge FM solutions.
Sessions are also classified by Learning Levels that represent career experience:
- 100 Level: Geared toward new or emerging facility professionals with less than two years of experience.
- 200 Level: Geared toward facility professionals with two to five years of experience. Ideal for credentialed or aspiring FMPs, CFMs and SFPs.
- 300 Level: Geared toward facility professionals with more than five years of experience. Ideal for credentialed or aspiring FMPs, CFMs and SFPs.